Wednesday 5 August 2015

The Future - Blog Launch

Hello Bloggers, I'm back!
 
Long time, no see!
 
I've been offline for quite some time now, but I feel that it was a good thing because I've missed blogging & it's made me realise how deflated I feel when I don't share things. Over the last couple of months I've had up & down moments with my blog, some people on the internet are cruel, but fortunately loads of others are not & there's been so many more positive comments than there has negative.
 
A lot has happened over the past 2 months, as you all know I now have a puppy, well she's growing now, she's a 5 month old pug (I'll insert loads of pictures, don't worry!) she's a lovely little dog & she has developed quite the personality, she's absolutely crazy, I love her loads. Me and Oliver are struggling to keep up with her!
 



When I was away I had some pretty negative feelings, I'm not really up for discussion about them on a blog that I want to be a happy place, but I want to write a few blog posts that I think will help people that suffer with negative thoughts about their self, anxiety and all sorts of other things because it's not the place you want to be, I want people to be able to discuss their feelings and accept that those feelings are okay to have, it's okay to not be okay, believe me when I say this... we all have bad days and sometimes we don't want to get up and face the day and the only thing that can stow the thoughts is curling up under the duvet hiding away from all the responsibilities, I'm lucky that I have a now very strong support line with people I can tell how it is I feel, I hope that through this blog I can help create happiness and help people see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I hope that you're all well and I can't wait to re-launch this blog and share it with you lovely readers!

Please keep smiling!

Love
From
Amie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment