Tuesday 11 August 2015

Passion 4 Natural Skincare - Review

 Goooood Morning guys,
 
I hope that you are all having a fabulous summer, although where I am the weather can't seem to make it's mind up!
 
Speaking of the summer, you ever feel that the products you use through the winter seem to dry your skin up of all it's natural oils in the summer, well I think I know something that can help with those troubles. Recently I received some products from Passion For Natural which are trying to encourage more and more people to use natural ways to exfoliate and hydrate their skin. Passion for Natural have created a range of products that provide you with the wonderful active benefits of it's natural components. 
 
 
 
 
I have six products that I would love to share with you readers, but first I think I'm going to talk about my bad experience with the products before I talk about how great they are, I had a lot of trouble in the beginning with the way the products were packed, they came in a giant bag, not at all secure, when I opened it they were all over the bag & the products were ruined.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I found out that this was because the body scrub didn't have a secure lid at all. It was quite disappointing, I then proceeded to email the brand, it took them about 3-4 days to reply, but in the end they re-sent all the products in different packaging, that all happened quite fast!
 
I could then begin starting to use the products, to mix it up a little bit I shared some of the products with my mum & she agrees with me that these are the reach for in the summer, it's hard to put my finger on a favourite but I really do love the Aloe Vera Moisturising Mist
it is the perfect instant moisturiser, it is made with the most pure organic 100% aloe vera, you are guaranteed the best application with the 360 degree trigger spray, it does the three main things you'd want in any moisturiser.
 
1. Soothe
2. Cool
3. Moisturise
 
Great for sunburn, definitely one to carry on holiday, I hope they bring it out in a mini travel size so it would be perfect for your handbag when you're on the go.
It has a fresh scent & it does not leave you sticky, I find it perfect for after a shower for an all over moisturise and I can put my clothes on almost instantly, a 200ml bottle is £7.95 I can't really complain about the price as it's all natural ingredients and for any product like that you're going to have to pay the price, but I think that it's rather reasonable.
 

 
 
The Aloe Vera Gel is another one of the products that I reach for the most, it's a soft hydrating gel for that instant cooling relief to dry irritated areas of skin, contains the most pure organic aloe vera very much like the mist, this product is perfect for cooling sunburn, getting rid of any dry skin patches, this product is also perfect for people with sensitive skin, non-sticky with no oily residue on the skin, fast acting & it rapidly absorbs into the skin. It is £6.95 for a 200ml tube, it kind of sucks that it's unscented.. Oh & it also has no parabens....
 

 
 
 
 
Very much like the Aloe Vera Gel they have a similar product called the Aloe Vera Lotion which can be brought into a skincare routine, I tend to use the gel mostly in the day & the lotion on a night, you'll be amazed with how clear and soft your skin will be, the lotion can help fight the signs of aging, perfect for on holiday and can be used as often as you may need. The price of this is £6.95 for the 200ml tube, same as the gel, great price especially after you see the results.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
The Aloe Vera Lip Butter is one to go on my re purchase list, it contains a blend of organic and natural butters and oils to hydrate dry lips, I use it most days & you only need a smear of it for your lips to feel instantly moisturised, I like to use it before I apply my make up because when it comes round to applying lipstick it goes on so smoothly because my lips are fresh and hydrated and it reduces flakes from foundation or lipstick which is a massive bonus for me.
 





 
The Aloe Vera Body Butter is the perfect thing for you if you'd like a luxuriously rich body butter for the ultimate all over effective moisturising, it penetrates deep into the skin for effective moisturising for the entire body, it helps to protect against signs of aging and helps hydrate dry patches of skin, I am in love with this because it helps keep a tan longer than you would with any other moisturiser and another bonus like all the other Passion for Natural products it is paraben and SLS free!
 
 

And the last product is the Aloe Vera Body Scrub, I must be honest and say I haven't really used it properly, it's a very messy product for the bath, not like any other scrub as it's very liquidized nothing like any other body scrub that I've used, it smells amazing, it helps to remove dead skin cells with the scrub leaving skin radiant and glowing, it's a part of preparing your skin before moisturising, it contains natural walnut shell to gently and effectively remove dead skin cells, it's easy to rinse under the shower but seems to stick to the sides of the bath. It's a great product for the moisturising side and I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new skincare product! It is priced at £10.95, I wouldn't really pay this, I guess I would have to use the product more to feel how worth it, it is for the price.
 

 

I really enjoyed these products & a certain few of them will be re purchased in the future, most are the best value and quality but I think packaging and the shipping of the products to people could be a little better as the second lot of products turned up covered in tape which ruined the presentation of the products for me. But for the results I d recommend to anyone of any age to try at least one of these products!
 
Hope your skin is happy this summer!
 
Please feel free to leave comments below.
 
Love From
Amie
xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment