Wednesday 25 February 2015

February Faves!

Hey! 

Seen as though my blog is about beauty and what not, it only makes sense to share what I use, what I don't use, what's the best for me and how I use it. 
Here are a few of the makeup products I use on a daily basis. Let's talk about foundation and skin care. 
Mac cosmetics is one of the more recent products i've bought to add to my growing family of makeup and I really cannot fault the studio fix foundation at all really, I bought it in December along with a Mac lipstick, and there's still a pretty much a full bottle left, you don't need to apply a lot at all and it can be applied with a foundation brush (I use the 190 mac foundation brush) or it can be applied with fingers. It's a medium coverage but it's build able without the cakey look, the only thing I'll say is, it's hard to get the product you want as I struggled to get the attention of the staff to serve me, so you can be stood around ages. I can't fault them when it came to matching my skin to a foundation though, as I'm really pale, she picked out NC15 and it has a warm tone that's not orange like I expected but it gives off that glow. I absolutely love it.
 
 
 
 
One of my other favourite cosmetic brands is benefit. I'm kind of torn between Mac and benefit, they both have great products and one has a certain product I like better than the other or vice versa. But over all it's definetly one of the best. 
 
 
 
I've tried all sorts from benefit and their skin care is the best for me, the instant come back serum was an absolute dream for my skin, I really need to stock up on it again and definetly the eye cream as that helped with unwanted dark circles under my eyes and just helped to make me look awake on those Monday mornings. 
When I got all the benefit I was unsure about the foundation 'hello flawless oxygen wow' so I decided to go for 'big easy' it's a completion perfector which is an easier alternative to wearing the foundation, I found it moisturised my skin and controlled the oils on my skin. It applies like a liquid foundation also but dries like a powder which I really loved about this product leaving my skin soft to touch. I highly recommend for people who use or want a short makeup routine. To go with the 'big easy' I went ahead and got the 'POREfessional' which I swear by! It's probably one of my favourite products from benefit, it does what it says on the tube and gets rid of any pores you don't want to be seen, leaving a velvety feel to your skin I choose to wear it under my foundation applying small amounts if needed during the day. 
The price for the products I use, all I can say is that you get what you pay for and a lot more if you use them in small amounts and not go mad using it, because the phrase I use is 'a little is a lot!' :) 
Hope this gives you a look in on what I find is the best product for me and what you might want to try. 

Love from Baloo 
Xx

2 comments:

  1. Love both but are quite more expensive were I live what I love the most are the benefit package! I want to try it all!
    Keep going ;)
    Andrea.
    Www.andreader. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both but are quite more expensive were I live what I love the most are the benefit package! I want to try it all!
    Keep going ;)
    Andrea.
    Www.andreader. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete