Wednesday 10 June 2015

What's in my bag? | Spring edition

 
I know I haven't really posted on my blog in about a month now I am super sorry for that, but I have just been so busy recently with the new puppy coming home, my job & I've just been feeling blue, but I am here now with a fresh new blog post for you lovely readers.
 
 Although some days it feels like it's still one of those winter days when you don't know whether to throw on a jumper or a shirt, it is in fact actually spring. I carry a lot in my bag when I'm out and about so I just thought I'd share with you what's in my bag this spring.
 
 
 
 
First things first, every girl has a purse it's another fashion excuse really isn't it? My purse is just a simple patient nude purse from Primark, it has 3 sections, one for cards one for notes and a separate section for coins, it's always essential to have money in hand just in case for an urgent taxi ride or bus ride. Not only that its great for holding keepsakes, I keep a photo in mine just to look at and smile at when I open my purse.
 
Keys, I've gone through sets of keys like I don't know what because I am absolutely useless when it comes to keeping keys... but since we got the locks changed I've done great keeping them so fingers crossed it stays that way. But these are essential & also car keys if you drive, no doubt I'll be useless with those when I get a car.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My phone, everyone these days has a phone, I have the iPhone 5c in white and it goes with me everywhere. Phones, the internet in general have just become a part of everyday human life, it's how we communicate from parts of the world to another part of the world, in some ways its a good thing and in other ways it can be bad. But my phone is my life and I cant imagine life without the internet, it's a great thing for when I'm out and my family want to get in touch with me.
 
I carry my headphones, because I can't go on a train or a bus without these, I have to take them everywhere with me just to listen to music on the go.
 
Maybe I use too much twitter or I read blogs too much but my battery dies pretty quickly so always carry my phone charger, I keep thinking about investing in a battery pack but I can't find one that I thinks worth the money, so for now I just carry my cable and plug.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I like to take a few basic hair products with me on the go, especially when I know i'm going to be outside for the majority of the time & this products include a tangle teaser, these are amazing and I totally recommend to anyone even if you have curly or straight hair, these are the best & I also think they're reasonably priced & it's really cool that you can get all those cool prints too.
 
I also like to carry my dry shampoo, everyone's had that day when they cannot be bothered to wash their hair, so I just like to carry this in my bag for as and when I need, its the Batiste Dry shampoo in the 'Blush' fragrance, I really like it, but I feel that sometimes it's a little bit too powdery, it is the travel version which is awesome for carrying round in your bag and I think the price is just short of £1.50.
 
And the last product I carry for my hair is my hairspray, it is the Elnett satin by L'Oreal Paris, it's my favourite hair spray of all time & I just think hair spray is a must for long day trips just to get the flyaway hairs, it smells amazing and it is once again the mini travel version, which was £1.50 when I got this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now the 3 basic makeup essentials are a must for me, I carry them everywhere
they include concealer, powder & whatever lip product is my favourite at that time, just for top ups such as if your skin becomes oily throughout the day you can powder it over & for breakouts concealer is the number one for helping to cover unwanted blemishes, and I cant stand dry lips, so lipbalm is one of my favourite things to help keep my lips hydrated through the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And last but not least, I always like to carry some sort of fragrance in my bag, because its great to always smell gorgeous when you're out and about, the fragrance I'm loving recently is from Body Shop and it is thee water lotus. It smells beautiful, perfect for this summer, and it's travel size which makes it even more amazing, it came in a four piece set & I love all the other fragrances in the set too but this one is my all time favourite.
 
 
 





Thanks for reading my lovelies and I'll apologise again for not blogging so much, I will be posting a lot more, I've built up quite a few things to review so there are plenty of blog posts to come!
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment