Wednesday 15 April 2015

Life Through my Camera - Birthdays

Hello my lovelies,
 
 
So it's the half term holidays and we are actually half way through, we've just had Easter and I can safely say that the eggs I got given are now all gone & they were so yummy I might be weird but I always think that Easter chocolate sometimes tastes better than the stuff you get normally!i 

I said in one of my previous blog posts that it was my boyfriends 17th birthday. 

I wanted to get a few little things, we agreed this year we wouldn't buy each other presents as we are sharing Luna and obviously we need to save up to buy things that she's going to need. 
   
I got him a balloon with the happy birthday sign on it & I also got him a badge saying how old he now is which is as I said... 17, I also got him a card of course! Wouldn't be a birthday without a card now would it? 

My family also chipped in a little bit and got him a few things, the best thing was probably the cards as very conveniently they had pugs all over them! 

He also got the new men's fragrance called "Joop Go" and I don't know about Oliver but I think it smells lush, I most definitely recommend as a present for any male if you're struggling to get them something this year.

His lovely mum made birthday breakfast cookies, I wish I'd have had my camera with me at the time so I could have showed them.
Because it was breakfast we had the slightly healthier version oatmeal and raisin cookies even though we could have had chocolate, I'm opting to be healthier. So far I'm not doing too bad but there is room for improvement i'll admit that.

Overall it was lovely to see him smile, that's all my aim was, to make sure he had a lovely day and I can safely say that, that mission has been accomplished.

*Fist pumps the air*
 

 
As we are on the topic of birthdays, my birthday is only 3 days away.

On the 19th of April I shall finally be a whole year older!

Hopefully this year I will pass my driving test and maybe bag myself a car but I'm not getting my hopes up, there's loads of exciting things happening in the next few weeks and I am so excited to share it with you all.

That is all for now my lovelies

Love from
Baloo
xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment