Saturday 25 April 2015

Cons of being a blogger | Life Updates

 
This blog post will possibly reflect my mood so I am really sorry.
 
I quickly logged on this morning because I just had to put a couple of things out there, I haven't really been feeling myself this week, I've been in quite a gloomy mood.
 


I'm not really one to put my feelings out on a page loads of people can read, but today I feel overly emotional, things are getting to me & I thought that it should be talked about.
 
I'm not entirely sure if anyone actually reads my blog, but I guess that's just my own self doubt and disbelief.
 I've been a part of the blogging society since the end of February, in that short time I've found out, blogging isn't easy & there's times when you feel like 'What's the point?' this can be for a number of reasons, maybe that someone said something about my blog that was negative which can really knock your confidence when it comes to sharing your blog, or sometimes it's because I never got around to doing a blog post I wanted, it's difficult because my family shares a laptop so some days I don't get the chance. 
 
Sometimes I think to myself... I'm just that 0.1% (probably even less than that) of the internets blogging world, one that many people don't know about, but I still feel pressure to blog thinking maybe this will take me on a path I never thought I'd go down.
 
I don't have a really flash camera, or a MacBook pro to edit things, I don't have the confidence to video blog or really a set up in my room that is a suitable environment for a vlog, this was my last resort.
 
Keeping a diary never was a thing I was good at so this was the next best thing, I try really hard to get my blog out there, using other social media sites, I fund all my products you see on my blog & it's not cheap. 
 
There's also this pressure to have the best looking blog, purchasing the latest blog template or paying a massive amount of money for a blog template, which not everyone can do.
 
Sometimes you miss a spelling mistake and people will point it out like it's a very wrong thing for a person with a blog to do, you're bound to make a few spelling and grammar mistakes when writing a blog, nothing is perfect.
 
I love blogging but as they say, there's a side to every penny, good and bad, I hope that maybe I can get further with my blog in the future, but for now it's a hobby. And just because i'm really curious... who reads lipgossiping??
 
I'm happy for anyone to email me, as I want to know what you guys want to see, you can find my email on the Contact me page.
 
Thanks for reading
 
Love from
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think sometimes it's important to let out feelings, then in the future you can look back and see how far you've come!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete