Tuesday 5 May 2015

Freeman Beauty Review | Feel Beautiful

 
I hope that you my lovely readers enjoyed your bank holiday Monday, I know that I sure did, that's because, recently I got offered some lovely products from the wonderful Freeman Beauty UK
so me and my mum decided to have a pamper day testing them, it's safe to say that I am very impressed with both the products that were enclosed.
 
Freeman beauty is proof that beauty can be fun, fresh, frugal and flirty!
 

 
From 1976 they've been making their beauty mark on the industry by infusing their formulas with amino acids and proteins for superior skin benefits! But they didn't stop there: Their sensational facial mask sachets, sophisticated anti-aging formulas and year round pedicure essentials have paved their way into mine and many other peoples bathing routine of skin savvy women & men worldwide.
 
With more than 75 products to choose from, I think it's time you find your freeman beauty fit!
 

 
   The first face mask that I was offered to try was the 'Feeling beautiful Diamond mineral rinse mask' this can be used on all skin types. I'm not usually a fan of facemasks as they tend to dry out my skin but with these I didn't have a problem. I applied this on a clean face quite generously, it smells great, which is good because there's nothing worse than putting something on your face you don't like the smell of. Also, I am grateful for how much product is in one sachet, you could easy get 3 applications out of this, this is a clay mask, it felt kind of gritty on my skin but that was what is called 'Diamond Dust' which really exfoliated my skin and left it soft and smooth.
 
 

 
 
 I left it on for around 5-7 minutes (the given time) my face began to feel quite tight the longer that I left it on along with a quite tingly feeling, kind of like the sensation you get with plumping lipgloss, not painful at all, then to wash off the mask I just filled the wash basin with warm water massaging the mask off my face, then patting it dry with a soft towel, I realised after that there were slight dustings of glitter remained on my skin, obviously meaning the 'Diamond minerals' which I love!
 
My results with the mask were instant, my skin felt soft and looked noticeably brighter, I'm very happy with this product.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 The second mask enclosed was the Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask
the smell of this was amazing,  this is an enzyme activated exfoliating mask, it contains pineapple extract, Sea kelp and alpha hydroxy acid. I followed the given instructions, this sachet would also give you a good 3 applications in my opinion.









When applying, it was cold to the skin which I think you could mistake it as a 'stinging' sensation, not at all painful, I left it on the full given time which is a bit different to the others, it is 5-10, I left it the full 10 to get maximum effect, I washed it off with warm water and repeated the same with the soft towel, patting it dry. My skin felt refreshed and very soft, the red marks round my nose had disappeared slightly and under my eyes looked a lot brighter too. I am also really impressed with this facemask.





I definitely recommend both the facemasks for anyone looking to try anything new or are just looking for the perfect pamper session products, these two are the ones to use. They are both paraben free, not tested on animals which is also a bonus,  just £1.50 for a sachet with 2 applications although I think you could get more out of one sachet, I think that's a bargin and an affordable price for anyone. The feeling beautiful face masks are currently stocked at Tesco. Another product of theirs 'Barefoot' has 7 tubes and 5 sachets in the range, these tubes are stocked at superdrug but you can find all these products at Freeman Beauty UK

I am offering you my lovely readers 20% off and free postage and packaging, just simply add 'VIP20' at the checkout.

You can connect with Freeman Beauty UK over on Facebook and on Twitter 

I hope you all enjoyed reading!

Love From



 *This product was sent to me in return for a blog post, all opinions are my own, 100% honest and unbiased.




 


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed participating in this pamper treat with my daughter and I have to say I was really impressed with the results, the 'Diamond Mineral Mask' made my skin feel refreshed and looked and felt so much better afterwards. I will definitely be buying some more and trying out others, thank you Baloo xx

    ReplyDelete